Thursday, May 20, 2010

Well let's get a handle here, shall we?

Hello. How goes everything today? I hope well.

Anyways, it's been a bit since I've been here and I've done nothing for this site as to posts. Well, whatever.
Anyways, if you're following me from my deviantart, this will be more toned down, and more of the personal aspects of my life. Haha, blogging. Never thought I'd get into it, really. But I can't anyways. It took me darn near a month to get myself here.

I tend to abuse the word 'anyways'. I use it a lot in transitions. Ugh....

Erm-- um, let's get some information.
My birthday is in three days! Well, almost two now as I type this.... wow... um, I'll be turning sixteen. I'm very young according to some people but I senior over a lot of my friends.
As for my favourites, I like rock music, well, actually, I like all kinds of music except for modern rap and the teeny-bopper pop stuff. I don't like that.
But I'm a very open person when it comes to music, just try me!

I write, and I like to draw. I don't do either very well, or at least I think so. It's just me, I guess.
I'd like to pursue a career in music, that'd be my life's dream, becoming a guitarist like my idols Kurt Cobain, or John Lennon, or even Jimi Hendrix. They're all greats even if they are dead before their time.

Mm, I could name off the bands I like all day. But that'd be a huge list. I'll hook you a link to my playlist in the end and you can browse for yourself.
Of course, the list is rather incomplete.

As for other fields, um. We've covered future job, age, and favourites. Let's run down the list.

I do not have a job, yet. I hope to find one soon so I can make some money and buy things I want and save up for various things.

I am a girl, as mentioned. My name is Katie, but I run under numerous aliases including Len, Matthew, and Monday. I don't necessarily ( damn I can't spell that word ) 'have' a name, but I'd prefer if you referred to me as some form of these names.

And as mentioned being a girl, I'm also agnostic and bisexual. I support pro-choice, the LGBT community, the outspoken voices in life, and numerous other causes. These are things that I've chosen in my life, please do not judge me or tell me down because of this. I understand you have your opinions and I have mine, but I don't tag after you for these things, now do I?

I suppose there's no theme for my blogging. I guess I'll come here when I remember it and start rambling on as I will. I tend to rant and when I get on a roll I don't stop until I feel better.

I'm a poet! I like writing poetry and I do it often for people. I'll write you a poem, just ask! However, don't abuse this.

In my lifetime, I'd like to attend at least fourteen concerts of my choice, get married to the love of my life, become a successful musician, and make a pair of sneakers for converse. I love those sneakers and I'd like a pair myself.

Plenty people tell me I've influenced them in some way, but I guess that's just their view of me. Personally, I'm a douche bag who treats the people she loves like crap when she feels bad and wants to take out her anger and frustrations in the wrong way, Ah well....

I'm out of things to say, I suppose.
here's the links.

http://www.kittyxiaolin.deviantart.com
^ My dA

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/19544606987

One of my numerous playlists.

That's all, taa for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment